Are You Getting the Information You Need?
Verify Operations and Delivery On the Ground
Getting accurate information from around the globe can be slow if not near impossible in certain instances. Whether it’s a high-risk area, somewhere you don’t normally operate or you are establishing operations, gaining a comprehensive view of your supply chain is critical. We know that when you don’t have a trusted source to verify information it can make your job more difficult and can make the information you receive unreliable. The cornerstone of good decision making is reliable data, and our technology can help.
Premise helps you get the information you need through its innovative data collection methodology. We deliver real-time, accurate and actionable data using a global network of on-the-ground Contributors, combined with data science and machine learning techniques.
You can’t always trust what everyone says, but with visual verification you no longer have to question the information you are receiving. Our unique solution allows you to collect ground-level data, ensuring that you can make decisions and create strategies based on verified information.
- Close Information Gaps: Collect highly-targeted global data to fill any gaps in your organization’s information so you can make more informed decisions.
- Increase Efficiency: Gather a high volume of data from around the globe easily and quickly without having to leave your office.
- Drive More Sales: By understanding what is happening on the ground, you can ensure your products are getting to their intended target when and how you want them to.
Our Logistics Monitoring solution offers a number of different uses to match your needs. Some of those include:
- Delivery Check: Make sure that your products are getting to where you want them in a timely manner.
- Product Quality Verification: See the condition that your products are being delivered in and sold or used.
- Product Freshness Check: Ensure that the products being delivered to retailers are up to your quality standards.
- Vaccine Deployment: Determine how quickly and widely vaccines are being deployed in targeted regions.
- Inventory Monitoring: Understand how quickly products are being sold and restocked.
- Humanitarian Response: Ensure that your aid delivery is getting to where it needs to go to help people.